The Michelin® Starcross® Sand 4 tyre was developed for sandy tracks like Southwick, where conventional tyres struggle for traction and cornering grip at extreme lean angles. The scoop-like knob placement of Starcross® Sand 4 tyres helps provide excellent traction without digging in. Already a proven winner at the legendary Le Touquet beach race, Starcross® Sand 4 tyres are available in two rear sizes for all current motocross bikes.
- Rear motocross tyre specifically for use on sandy tracks
- Recommended for use with S12™ or Starcross® MS3 front tyres
- Scoop-like knob placement for traction in deep sand
- Widely spaced rows of knobs help evacuate sand
- Zigzag orientation of side knobs aids cornering grip
- Rubber mixture developed to perform well even in cooler temperatures
- Designed for low inflation pressure: Starcross® Sand 4 tyres can be used at pressures as low as 12 psi.
- Specific knob pattern for 125's or 250 4-strokes: additional side knobs on the 100/90-19 size help minimize digging in, to avoid power loss with smaller bikes.
- Bib Mousse® fitment: Bib Mousse® M22 recommended for 100/90-19 Starcross® Sand 4 tyre; Bib Mousse® M199 recommended for 110/90-19 Starcross® Sand 4 tyre.
19" Rear Michelin Starcross Sand 4 Motocross Tyre 110/90 19
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.