Chain Guide Honda D SX GP Fits: Honda 07-> CRF250R/X, 07-> CRF450R/X, 08-14 CRF450X [Colour: Red]
- All new "Factory Edition SX" series of Compact chain guides designed just for Moto-Supercross riders.
- Used and Tested by the 2013-18 Geico Honda Motocross team and designed for serious MX racers.
- This guide has been issued a Utility Patent # 9469779 in USA and EU Patent # ECD2583716-0001
- Our new guide is 15 grams lighter than the super light stock Honda guide.
- Our exclusive Impact return memory formula plastic absorbs impacts and resist bending under load.
- The top wear pad is a new wrap around each side of sprocket for maximum deflection of rocks and dirt in guide.
- The wear pad bottom is longer than stock so chains jumping the sprocket are virtually eliminated.
- The outside width is narrow and the new SX guide has tapered ground clearance so you can rail berms and ruts..
- Black or clear anodized alloy collars, OE style bolts, and one year breakage warranty. (USA only).
- Available in Honda Red, Black and blue at this moment.
- Not recommended for rough long milage off road. Use our FE # 1 or 2 for that unless you need hi ground clearance.
- 07-> Current CRF250R/X,
- 07-> Current CRF450R/X,
- 08-14 CRF450X
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.