DBR TM Designworks Rear Disc Brake Protectors Yamaha [Colour: Black]
- Yamaha Disc Protector OE Fittment : not kit
- Our rear disc protector is the first design to maximize performance using the stock mounting tab.
- Used exclusively by members of Team Yamaha Offroad & former champions Paul Wibley, Barry Hawk, Randy Hawkins.
- Features Return Memory System to absorb impacts and reduce snapping cast tabs off with alloy protectors.
- This disc protector is the only design to give side as well as frontal impact protection against rocks and debris.
- The only disc protector that will not add sprung weight to the rear wheel.
- Induction slots move air flow and have been race tested to improve air cooling to the rear disc.
- Worldwide patent. USA - D592,108 & D592,559. Europe Countries - 1666981
Yam Disc Protector Kit :
One of the trickest Rear disc and brake caliper guards on the market.
One piece solid billet 6061 heat treated alloy backing plate is light but strong.
Return Memory Plastic rear disc absorbs impact and won't harm disc if contact is made.
Air slots are tested to direct flow to reduce heat and is the only model with round edge protection.
Super strong but lightweight brake caliper guard protects the body and defers dirt away from pads.
Overall weight is reduced and makes a great MX part as well as off road.
Axle hole spacer included so you can buy kit and also fit a 22mm YZ 2 stroke & older 4 stroke model axle.
All parts are replaceable and sold separately. Available in Black, Yam Blue, Dark Blue.
(06-19) YZ 125, 250
(16-19) YZ 250X
(06-19) YZ-F 250, 450
(15-19) YZFX 250
(06-19) WR-F 250, 450
(16-19) YZFX 450
- 07-17 YZF/WRF/YZFX 250/450 (25mm Axle)
- 08-17 YZ 125-250 2 Stroke. 22mm Axle (just insert spacer in hole)
- 02-06 YZF/WRF 250-450
- 16-17 YZ 250 X off road 2 stroke 22mm Axle
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.