REAR GUIDE SHELL/IRB Suzuki/Yam : Suzuki 05-> RMZ450, RMX450, DRZ400, 07-> RMZ250, 99-08 RM 2stroke, Yamaha 97-07 YZ125/250 and 97-06 YZF/WRF250 [Co
This is the first multi-purpose rear chain guide shell for SX, MX, or Recreational use. This rear chain guide shell replaces the stock aluminium shell The shell is light as carbon fiber to reduce un-sprung weight but is 40% cheaper to purchase. Moulded from exclusive "RMS" (return memory system) for the first chain guide shell that absorbs impact but returns to its original position. The chain guide shell will not come apart on heavy impact & is manufactured to aerospace tolerances to solidly support around the stock rubber insert.
- Combination of TMD new "POLIFIBAR" chain guide shell and a replacement replica of the stock inner rub block.
- Rub block made with a new plastic compound to last longer than stock and is used by Geico Honda racing.
- TMD's new inner rub block wears better with less noise than stock or cheap overseas copies.
- This chain guide system is recommended for SX, motocross and OE replacement part.
- The Outer Chain Guide Support Shell carry a one-time 6-month free replacement warranty. (USA only.
- The only OEM style Replacement product made in the USA.
- The Polifibar chain guide shell has a Utility Patent issued in USA. # 7740554.
Dirt Bike Rear Chain Guide Shell with inner Rub block
* Suzuki 05-> RMZ450, RMX450, DRZ400
*Suzuki 07-> RMZ250, 99-08 RM 2stroke
* Yamaha 97-07 YZ125/250 and 97-06 YZF/WRF250-450
* Kawasaki KLX400
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.