Dirt Bike Slider Extreme Husqvarna : (10-13) 125/250/310, 2010 450/510
- All new design for Left side drive Husqvarna 4 stroke bikes.
- NEWS BREAK: Close out retail price since bike is basically discountinued.
- Best to Get one before they are gone forever.
- Husky has greatly improved their bikes from 09-13 but the stock slider is junk.
- The late model Husky slider wears out very quickly with lots of loose chain slap.
- The master link can easily be worn down or off causing a chain failure.
- The new TMD slider thickness and shape lasts 3-4X longer.
- A new Pat. Pending Powerlip top & side plates tabs control excessive chain slop and side movement.
- The Pat Pending feature puts consistant drive power to the rear wheel and reduces chain torque on the suspension.
- EZ bolt on design. This slider is setup to not use the chain - tire - Mud guard attachment.
- We offer the same slider modified that can use all the stock guards if you want.
- Used and tested by Team Husqvarna FAR Racing, MPS, and world enduro team.
- Available in black or red with UV protection and oil inserted for low chain to surface drag.
- 10-13Husqvarna 250-310 4 stroke only.
- (setup on 250/310 to not use the left side chain-mud guard without a easy mod to back chain tab).
- 2010-13 CR/WR 125/144
- 2010 450/510 Models
Available in Black and Red
DBR SL EX HUS A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.