DBR TM Designworks Chain Guides Honda [Chain Guide Fitment: HON-D-Supercross Chain Guide] [Colour: Black]
- All new "Factory Edition SX" series of Compact chain guides designed just for Moto-Supercross riders.
- Used and Tested by the Geico Honda Motocross team and designed for serious MX racers.
- This guide has been issued a Utility Patent # 9469779 in USA and EU Patent # ECD2583716-0001
- Our new guide is 15 grams lighter than the super light stock Honda guide.
- Our exclusive Impact return memory formula plastic absorbs impacts and resist bending under load.
- The top wear pad is a new wrap around each side of sprocket for maximum deflection of rocks and dirt in guide.
- The wear pad bottom is longer than stock so chains jumping the sprocket are virtually eliminated.
- The outside width is narrow and the new SX guide has tapered ground clearance so you can rail berms and ruts..
- Black or clear anodized alloy collars, OE style bolts, and one year breakage warranty. (USA only).
- Available in Honda Red, Black and blue at this moment.
- Not recommended for long milage off road.use. Choose our EXTREME guide for serious off or long off road races.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.