Dirt Bike Rallye Trip Computer has been inspired, designed and tested by the GHR Honda team. This Rallye Trip Computer is of billet aluminium construction and has a replaceable lens cover. Features include the ability to look at your speed and your odometer at the same time on the one screen - no need to flick between screens or have two ICO's fitted. This unit comes with a hard wired (no joins) thumb control and mounts up to your handlebars next to your left thumb. The unit mounts perfectly with the DB Rallye Trip Computer and Map Reader Mount Kit. It is powered by its own source and lasts up to 5000 hours.
- Five adjustable trip meters
- Peak speed function recorded
- Average speed over distance
- Average speed over time
- Stop watch function
- Actual elapsed time recorded
- Elapsed time recorded while riding
- Time of Day Clock function
- Configurable features include; adjustable tyre size, auto clear and varying screen displays such as speed showing or not, decimal point placement on odometer.
Optional external light kit available along with replacement magnet, sender cable and lens cover.
The unit comes with a DB Rallye Trip Computer Sender Cable and a Wheel Magnet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dirt Bike users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.